Executing a business strategy is surprisingly difficult to do well
But it’s especially challenging in the context of organizational transitions, which require cross-functional collaboration and a hands-on, get-to-done approach. Common applied strategies and motivations that Trexin frequently leads include:
• Digital transformations for business
• Scaling capabilities for growth
• Optimizing operations for cost reduction
• Driving synergies for M&A, and
• Recovering projects in distress.
Trexin's services are right-sized for our Client's needs
Recognizing that our Clients have varying needs for using professional services, Trexin offers three delivery modes:
- Our “Diamond” Team structure for project-oriented work when you want Trexin to own an outcome;
- Expert/Advisory for individual SMEs and senior-level assistance; and
- Strategic Staffing for execution-oriented tasks or roles.
Our industry expertise includes:
Overlaid by multidisciplinary skills in the five capabilities essential to executing strategy:
A leading manufacturer of testing and sensing equipment wanted to reduce its internal cost structure. Trexin was the ideal choice in providing organizational change management (OCM) services through developing and subsequently executing a change management plan.